RENAM provides independent technical advisory to support financing and M&A transactions in solar and wind sectors.
RENAM can carry out full technical due diligence, focused on evidencing any actual or potential investment risk factors.
The technical due diligence performed by RENAM typically includes desk analysis and site inspections, performed by experienced and skilled professionals.
Some of the areas usually covered are:
- compliance with the constrains and obligations included in the planning permission
- fulfilment of the GSE requirements needed to receive the feed-in tariff
- review of preliminary and final design of the plants
- assessment of the plant’s main component (technical review: technology suitability, model and manufacturer track records, certifications, warranty validity, etc.)
- EPC contract(s), O&M contract(s) and other relevant agreements
- technical and finance assumptions reflected in the financial model
Moreover, RENAM provides to its clients:
- independent assessment of yield and plant performances
- site visits to monitor progress of construction works and compliance with planning permissions and other obligations
- specific site investigations, e.g. thermographic inspections, IV curves and further functional tests